Tiny kåsa. Like, really tiny. On leather cord so you can hang it around your neck or hang on the bag. I do not really know what to use it for, but it is cute. Taste brook water perhaps? Measuring soil? Tiny sauce? A chocolate praline? An espresso? A little whiskey? Wheatgrass shot? Or for the super ultra lightweight? For the little people? What do you think? Write your best guess in the reviews! 🙂
If you want a cup that can be drunk from, look at the slightly larger Kupilka cakes.
- The cup holds 1 cl (note, centilitres!)
- The box weighs 6 g
- Dimensions: 24 mm x 37 mm x 66 mm
- Kupilka’s cups can withstand boiling water as well as thirty degrees below zero.
- They can be washed by hand in nature but can also be machine washed.
- Kupilka’s boxes are made from their own biomaterial, through EKOenergy.
- The cheeses age beautifully and retain their good qualities.
- You can feel how old a hut is through the scent – the stronger the wood scent, the newer the product.
- Do not use in the microwave, in the oven or over an open fire.
- The bags can be recycled, should they eventually break, or be returned to Kupilka and they will be reused.
- Made in Finland.
Kupilka: Beautiful and functional cups made of natural fiber composite made in Finland.
Kuplilka makes beautiful and functional outdoor vessels made of natural fiber composite made in Finland. With a Kupilka product in hand, the user carries with them an ancient tradition from Finland. The vessels are made of Kareline, natural fiber composite material and both the biomaterial and the products themselves are manufactured with EKO energy and shipped to nature lovers worldwide.